The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals has lifted a stay on “OSHA’s COVID-19 Vaccinationa nd Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS)” on December 17th, here’s what it means for organizations with 100 employees or more:
- Jan 10, 2022 to implement a vaccine policy.
- Feb 9, 2022 to comply with testing requirements for unvaccinated employees.
- OSHA will not issue citations tied to this mandate prior to the two deadlines.
- Policy does not mandate that all employees receive COVID-19 vaccines, but rather that organizations determine for themselves how to best minimize the risk of their employees contracting the virus.
Invicta Laboratories will help your company with OSHA’s Vaccination and Testing ETS.
- Choose from a complete COVID-19 compliance vaccine or test solution.
- All-in-one, flexible, scalable, and competitively priced.
- PCR or Antigen, on-site or at-home telehealth, nasal or saliva, individual or pooled. Choose the testing options that best fit company’s needs.
- Fast test results